EXCLUSIVE 4 Year Comprehensive Maintenance Package!
Let’s face it, maintaining a vehicle costs you hard-earned money.
According to the Canadian Automobile Association (CAA), the average maintenance cost to drive a vehicle in Canada is 2.36¢ per kilometre.
2.36¢ x 80,000km = $1,888.00 + Tax
PEACE OF MIND ! REAL SAVINGS !
Mazda’s Recommended Regular Maintenance Schedule*
- 8,000 km Standard Service (Includes Oil and Filter Change)$74.90
- 16,000 km Sttandard Service$74.90
- 24,000 km MAJOR Service (Includes tune-up)$196.73
- 32,000 km Standard Service$74.90
- 40,000 km Standard Service$74.90
- 48,000 km MAJOR Service (Includes tune-up)$243.57
- 56,000 km Standard Service$74.90
- 64,000 km Standard Service$74.90
- 72,000 km MAJOR Service (Includes tune-up)$205.88
- Motor Vehicle Inspections, 2 sets of Wiper Blades, Pollen Filter$380.69
- Complete Brake Servicing/Tire Rotations (at scheduled intervals)
- with one set of Brake Pads
You get a value of $1,476.27 for $995.00 or as low as $0.49 per day!
INCLUDES ALL PARTS (OEM), LABOUR, FLUIDS AND SHOP SUPPLIES!
*Maintenance costs for a Mazda 2, properly maintained.
for 48 Months up to 80,000 kilometres
When you purchase or lease your next vehicle at City Mazda, you are offered maintenance and service including labour, tune-up parts,oil and filter changes, all belts, air and fuel filters.
What is Included:
- Oil and filter changes every 5 months or 8,000 kilometres.
- Service checks and tune-ups as per the Mazda recommended schedule, parts and labour included.
- Wiper blade replacement when worn out (maximum two sets).
- Tire rotation and balancing as per factory schedule.
- One Set of brake pads.
- All fluids and shop supplies for the above maintenance are included at the time of service.
- Nova Scotia Motor Vehicle Inspections at the time of service.
- Pollen filter for heating and air conditioning system.
What is Not Included:
- Tires – tires are warranted by the tire manufacturer City Mazda services the tires until they are worn out.
- Damage, abuse or theft.
- Worn-out parts.
- Wheel alignments.
- Windshield washer fluid.