Exciting Job Opportunities
- Full Time Receptionist
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
- Competitive Group Health Benefits Program.
- Training and Development support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Monday – Friday, some Saturdays
- Answer all incoming calls quickly and in a courteous and professional manner though multi line phone system.
- Serve as first impression of the dealership for the purpose of greeting and directing all visitors, including clients, customers and vendors.
- Communicate with inquirers, visitors and vendors in a professional, friendly and effective manner.
- Administrative tasks including word processing, input data to update certain computerized files.
- Light housekeeping in customer lounge as required.
- Performs other tasks and duties, as required by management.
- Prior dealership experience is an asset.
- Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with them, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills
City Mazda currently has an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Receptionist to join our team! Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
What you’ll be doing:
What We’re Looking For:
If this describes you perfectly, please send your cover letter and resume to the email address provided.
Please note that due to high volume of responses, only qualified, short-listed candidates will be contacted. All other resumes will remain on our database for future consideration.
City Mazda is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time (immediate)
Contact: Amanda Vaughan via email email@example.com
Send us your resume now!